White Bed Liner – Do it yourself with the Best Kits in 2020!
Anyone who has a truck knows how important bed liners are. They are like a lifeline for extended performance and easy maintenance. Why do we say so? Because bed liners shower multiple benefits on the truck.
Bed liners will protect your truck from corrosion and UV rays. They are also known to provide skid resistance, making it safe while driving with cargo. Without these liners, you will have a hard time driving in peace because half your mind will be on the cargo and whether it is dancing about in the back.
While you can always hire a professional to apply the bed liner for you, we advise a little DIY project. This will help you spend a few good weekend hours on your beloved truck and save you money in the process. This is important because truck maintenance is really expensive, and we know people have a tough time coming to terms with the bills. Buying a white bed liner kit is more affordable and simple.
To help you make a sound choice, we have come up with the best white spray for bed liners after research and testing. Of course, there are other colors such as black, grey, blue, etc. as well but we are specifically going to speak about white bed liners due to the demand.
White Bed Liner
1. LinerXtreeme Spray On Bedliner Kit 3.0 Gal
This excellent kit comes with a free spray gun, making application a breeze. It is of professional quality and among the most recommended white sprays for bed liners. Let’s take a look at its features:
- It comes with polyurethane toughness.
- It provides excellent adhesion along with protection from UV rays and other environmental factors.
- The kit provides a matt finish that lasts longer than its counterparts.
- It is ideal for jeeps, boats, trucks, and ATVs.
- The manufacturer offers multiple standard colors for you to pick from. Make sure you select white so that you don’t end up with a random one. Also, you will get a white rubber in the kit since you are choosing the color white.
2. Durabak White Textured Roll On Coating
Durabak has emerged as a popular and reliable bed liner in the market today. It is durable, fairly priced, and comes with multiple unbeatable features. Let’s take a look at a few of them:
- It allows for customized coating and protection.
- You can use it for vehicle exteriors, truck interiors, and boat interiors.
- It is weatherproof and waterproof. It is also resistant to saltwater.
- The all-in-one formulation has been designed to be easy to apply. You can use a spray gun, paint roller, or brush depending on your preference for application.
- You may require 2 or 3 coats depending on the surface.
- It is slip-proof and safe.
- The manufacturers promise that the material will not rust, chip, fade, or peel.
3. Speedokote T-Rex White Bed Liner
This 2K urethane white bed liner from Speedokote is a great choice, especially for those who are looking at easy application. All you have to do is shake the can and spray it on! We have listed a few more details of the product below:
- It comes with an ADD hardener.
- It is known to provide excellent adhesion.
- It deadens vibrations and sound. This is one of our favorite features.
- It is flexible and waterproof. It is also resistant to various weather elements and does well in extreme temperatures.
- It will protect your truck against rusting and dampness.
- It is also resistant to stains and abrasions.
- It dries quite fast.
- The manufacturers recommend that you prepare the surface by cleaning it so that it is sans rust, dirt, etc. This is important for a clean finish.
4. U-Pol Products Raptor White NR 4L
U-Pol is a leading manufacturer of bed liners. It offers white, tintable, and black colors, giving you the freedom of choice. Let’s see why you should buy this bed liner:
- This is a 2-component urethane system that you can apply directly without problems.
- It suits all self-etching primer surfaces.
- It is not just UV resistant but also fade-resistant.
- It removes vibrations and sounds, giving you a smooth ride while your cargo is safe.
- It is skid-resistant.
- You don’t have to worry about scratches and stains once you spray it on.
- It is also waterproof!
- Many users are stunned by the impressive coverage it offers with just 1 liter.
- It comes with basic instructions that are easy to follow.
- It dries within an hour.
5. SMR-1000WROLL-K1 T-Rex White Roll On Truck Bed Liner
Looking for superior stability and protection from UV rays? You won’t go wrong with the SMR roll on truck bed liner. Here’s why:
- It is very easy to use because it comes in a can. All you have to do is to shake it and start rolling!
- It has an ADD hardener.
- It dries fast, and the results are outstanding.
- With this roll on white bed liner, you can expect superior features such as resistance to rust, extreme temperatures, dampness, salt, etc.
- It provides excellent durability thanks to the 2K urethane.
- The kit includes a roller, a roller handle, and a brush.
- The manufacturers recommend that you read the instructions carefully so that you know if pre-mixing is required. The steps are pretty easy to follow!
There you go! These are our favorites after trying and testing! If we had to choose further, we would say that the LinerXtreeme and the U-Pol white bed liners are the best choices. They are extremely reliable and durable, and have numerous happy customers. Of course, you can choose the other options too. It all depends on what you think would be the best for your truck and boat (if needed). Don’t let us know what your choice is.