Bedliner plays a vital role as it provides the protective shield to your truck. Your truck performs lots of work of loading which causes scratches on the floor and to get rid of those scratches you take help of bed liners. If you make use of spray guns to apply bed liners on the truck, then your task will become more comfortable and quicker. Without depending on any expert, you alone can make use of spray guns. Make sure that you choose reliable spray guns that deliver you efficient results, especially if you are connected to the paint job field.
In this post, I will converse about the bed liner spray guns which will provide you excellent comfort. Let’s move ahead with the discussion.
Bed Liner spray gun
1. TCP Global Gun
TCP Global is the air-filled undercoating gun which will help you in spraying truck bed liner. It holds suction feed cup that will make your task smoother.
- Apt for automotive undercoating, chip guards along with bed liner.
- The body of the device is made up of the die-cast aluminum alloy which you will find well-balanced in itself.
- It is durable, handy and light in weight which will make your work easy and simple.
- You will find that with herculiner and other types of sprayable bedliners it works amazingly.
You can make use of this appliance for general purpose as it enjoys the capacity to handle the extensive range of water or oily material. It will serve you as the corrosion-proofing product. Enjoy easy to clean up with this precise-machined.
2. Astro 4538 Pneumatic Tool
Astro 4538 is quite good for the price which will serve as the undercoating gun. You can make use of this tool for various tasks which include undercoating, gravel guard, liquid bed liners, gel coats and sound deadeners.
- In any viscosity, you can apply to all favorite brands of undercoat which will help you in fighting rust.
- It will provide you faster cleanups by speedy disassembling.
- Two tubes are available with this unit. One is three ¼” long, and the ID is 5/16” and the length of other is seven ¼” along with ¼” ID.
- It weighs 0.65 pounds which is light in weight.
If you are looking for economy air undercoat gun, then this device is great for you. This inexpensive tool will perform the task efficiently. You can make use of this tool for the fluid film.
3. Dupli-Color TRG102 Spray Gun
Dupli-Color is the professional spray gun for bed liners. The weight of this device is 2.25 lbs which you will find easy and simple to use.
- For coating, you can make use of this appliance with bulk cans.
- The hose is chemical resistant which will deliver outstanding coverage.
- The cap is splash-proof which will make your task convenient.
- Enjoy the fast drying coating with the applications of direct-to-metal.
If you are looking for quality product, then you can make use of this long lasting product that will offer you valid results. You will find the instructions easy and simple.
4. Kellsport Ffspray Fluid Film
You will find this gun as the standard spray applicator that works great with Fluid Film NAS formula.
- To provide less overspray and more exceptional spray, the nozzle is condensed by 40%+.
- It holds extra heavy brass push rod that will perform the task competently.
- With a grommet, the ergonomic heavy duty trigger is attached which will offer full efficiency and comfort.
- You don’t have to bear re-fills, and air failure as the siphon tube is long enough to pull from the bottom of the canister.
- All the parts like trigger and nozzle are assembled and made in the USA.
So if you are looking for fluid film NAS formula, then this tool is apt for you as with other products it will not work correctly. You will find this perfect Fluid film applicator.
All these bedliner guns will provide you higher performance along with cost-effective outcomes. In wide-ranging applications and settings, you can make use of bed liner spray guns effortlessly. Go for the product that is durable, chemical resistant and easy to apply so that you can enjoy your task with remarkable and satisfactory results.
I also suggest you to use a top-quality bed mat to protect your bed and its liner from scratches and any other damage that can be done by the cargo loaded on it.