GPS tool is essential for truck drivers covering the long-distance routes to a location they have never gone before. Today there are many GPS units specially available online that are designed for truck drivers to find the way to a particular destination, get weather updates, sunrise/sunset time, weigh stations, truck stops and convenient parking locations on the route.
Best GPS for Truck Drivers
So, if you own a truck, this comprehensive list of best truck GPS will guide you in picking out the best among the lot. Our truck GPS reviews are genuine and will be helpful for truck drivers who are working as a logistics.
1. Garmin dēzl 770LMTHD GPS for Truckers
Get the all new Garmin dēzl 770LMTHD 7 that is upgraded with all the necessary features a professional driver might need while driving long distance. After doing the Garmin dezl 770 review, we found that the navigator is super-efficient is giving an alert for sharp curves, upcoming traffic restrictions, no trailer zone, grounding risks and high wind areas. Also, get local sunrise/sunset alerts and state or country border notice 5 miles before you reach the location.
Garmin dēzl 770LMTHD 7-Inch GPS Navigator comes with these following features:
- Garmin dēzl 770LMTHD has a 7.0-inch glass display.
- Get all the maps of North America and HD Digital Traffic updates for lifetime.
- Add-on services like POI’s (plus points of interest) and Truck and Trailer Services Directory
- Route maps, sharp curve warning, steep grade, bridge heights weight limits and much more in a 7 inch GPS Navigator.
2. Rand McNally 528013076 Intelliroute GPS for Truck Drivers
After doing a through rand mcnally tnd tablet review, these features are the standout point for this GPS Navigator. Rand McNally is an android tablet with preloaded trucking apps that covers finding best routes for the destination, mileage tracking, document scanning features, book keeping assistance, load matching and traffic alerts. But, the best feature is the built-in dash cam which can be a real help to professional drivers.
Rand McNally 528013076 Intelliroute GPS Navigator comes with these following features:
- Rand McNally Intelliroute GPS Navigator is an android tablet with 8 inches of screen with built in dash cam.
- The GPS Navigator is preloaded with trucking apps like fuel manager, maps, load board, document imaging, book keeping, etc.
- The driver can download any other android app for entertainment or business as per their need.
3. Garmin Dezl 760LMT 7-Inch Bluetooth Trucking GPS Navigator
The Garmin Dezl 760 LMT is a Bluetooth Trucking GPS Navigator that gives detailed route of all the locations in America and Canada. With 7 inches of screen, it will guide the active drive lane, directions, truck related restrictions like weight, length, width and hazardous material. All the driver has to do is load the necessary information, and Garmin Dezl 760LMT will automatically load the quick route with essential data related to the destination.
Garmin Dezl 760LMT 7-Inch Bluetooth Trucking GPS Navigator comes with these following features:
- Garmin Dezl 760LMT 7-Inch Bluetooth Trucking GPS Navigator is a certified refurbished product from the company working in perfect condition.
- The box comes with all the original accessories with one year of warranty.
- Garmin Dezl 760LMT has a 7-inch high-resolution screen with TFT color display with white backlight.
- Gives all the information regarding route, traffic updates, restriction alerts of weight, width, length, height and hazardous materials before entering the state.
4. Rand McNally TND530 Truck GPS for Truck Drivers
Rand McNally TND530 GPS has a fast processor, updated graphics, and features that will be helpful to a professional driver. The 5-inch screen navigator has a sleek hardware, loaded with Maps of America, other popular destination, gives weather updates, mileage logs, fuel logs, etc. Also, the driver gets alerts on sharp curves, hills and state borders. One can also search for nearest service locations, rest areas, restaurants and other amenities on the route. All you have to do is fill in the information and Trip Maker Plan on the navigator will give out all the information that will make traveling easy.
Rand McNally TND530 Truck GPS Navigator comes with these following features:
- Rand McNally TND530 has a 5-inch screen, sleek hardware and faster processor for smooth operation.
- Pre-loaded with Trip Maker Plan that offers lifetime map updates for free.
- Get alerts on weather, sharp turn or steep hills.
- Can be easily connected to Wi-Fi services.
- Check latest fuel price, traffic update, location for restaurants, rest areas, truck service location, etc.
- Keep update on fuel logs, mileage, periodical maintenance of truck in this portable 5-inch screen navigator.
5. Cobra GPSM 4000 Nav One 5-Inch GPS for Truckers
By doing Cobra GPSM 4000 Nav review, we found that the 5-inch tablet is light weight has a bright screen and easy to use. Loaded with Superior Truck and Last-mile software, the drivers can get all the information regarding routing, traffic updates, weather updates, alerts, mileage logs, latest fuel prices and all the necessary information to make your travel easy.
Cobra Electronics 8500 Professional Driver Navigation System comes with these following features:
- The Cobra GPSMs 4000 has a 5-inch bright screen.
- Get live weather forecast updates, alert for severe weather conditions, fuel prices of every location, traffic updates, up-to-date maps of America and other popular regions.
- Latest information of the route for amenities like, parking, repair locations, rest stops, weigh stations, truck stops, showers, restaurants, pharmacies, and laundry.
- Cobra GPSMs 4000 Nav One 5-Inch GPS Navigator comes with 12V DC, USB cable and Windshield mount.
Buying the Best Navigator:
A GPS Navigator lessens the chances for a truck driver of getting lost on the unfamiliar routes. Once the location is loaded, it gives the less time-consuming path, necessary information on traffic, rules, and regulations of the state border. Also, the driver can note down the truck mileage, make fuel logs, manage book keeping and all the necessary data regarding the delivery in GPS tablet. So, instead of getting surprised by harsh weather, steep hills or sharp curves during the ride, buy best truck GPS to make the drive enjoyable and making deliveries on time without any hitch. We hope that our truck GPS reviews will provide all the necessary information to pick out the GPS you require.