If you love the outdoors and eager to go out on a trip, but you can’t spend time on the cold and hard ground that may have unwanted materials, then you have to take help of truck bed tent. If you have a truck, then you can make use of truck bed tent to make the place comfy and sheltered slumbering truck bed liner area by attaching it to the vehicle. It will act as the temporary outdoor shelter from wind, rain, and sun. You will be astounded to know that truck bed tents come in all sizes, shapes, and designs.
The truck bed tent campers are innumerable in number so to choose the best product is the arduous task. But no need to worry, here I will provide you the reviews of best truck bed tent so that you can move forward with the best choice.
Best Truck Bed Tents
Napier Backroadz Truck Tent is excellent, expedient and commodious that works out very well. It Polyethylene is used as the floor material. It has the capacity of two that offers one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. It is made up of polyester taffeta material.
- You will admire the easy setup that is the perfect fit.
- It can clip on your truck quickly and is much bigger than what it appears.
- It has a quick and easy setup that lets you sleep at ease.
- It features four large windows that provide sufficient aeration. It is sewn in floor with full rainfly.
- It includes travel bag. The privacy will be enjoyed due to storm flap.
- The windows do not zip up. Sometimes zipper gets stuck up.
- The poles are of low quality.
- It does not have sealable windows.
Kodiak Canvas is an excellent Truck Bed Tent that has the easy setup. You will find it useful for strength and durability. It is of two types 5.5 ft. up to 6.5 ft. and eight ft. Here I am discussing 5.5 ft. up to 6.5 ft., although the features of both the types are same.
- The operational space is extended due to tailgate down design.
- The excellent ventilation and openness are provided by five windows. You can enjoy cab access window too.
- The 3/4 –inches tent is well-made. You can connect to the clamp-on rails by using steel tube frame through which you can easily steed on the truck bed for safe and sound fit.
- The tunnel shaped is designed in such a way that the interior space can be used up to 5 ft. tall ceiling height in the best way.
- It is made up of Hydra-shield. The cotton is 100% cotton duck which you will find long-lasting, breathable and impermeable.
- It does not fit 2001 f 150.
- Some experienced it hard to set up and cumbersome to carry around.
- It does not fit the short bed.
- Guide Gear Truck Tent
Guide Gear is the compact truck tent that measures 6-by-6 foot. You will enjoy this awesome product as it has spaciousness. The good look and plenty of ventilation will provide you the happy feeling. It weighs 10 lbs. and two persons can sleep comfortably.
- This truck tent camper has the particular construction that takes flexible options.
- It is light in weight and easy to set up with four total poles.
- The door is large D-shaped and flooring is sewn-in polyethylene.
- It approaches with full rainfly to keep you dry.
- It features weather impervious polyester carrying bag.
- The straps are too short.
- The tent can be ripped.
- In short bed, the tent faces the fitting problem.
Sportz is the pickup bed tent in blue/gray color. Two people can sleep in this spacious tent and has 5.6 feet of headroom. It has sewn in floor.
- You can access the truck’s cab for extra storage due to the large rear panel.
- You will enjoy great ventilation due to the large entrance door, two net windows and side openings.
- It can be set-up anywhere due to 4’x4’ sun shade that secures to the tailgate.
- It is easy and fast to set up due to color-coded pole and sleeve system.
- It carries inflatable bag for storage.
- It provides protection to your truck from straps with the help of strap protectors.
- It leaks.
- You can face a difficulty in assembly.
- Cross-ventilation may get affected due to close side windows and rain-fly sits.
- At the tailgate bottom, you will observe that the access flap and screen will be collected on opening it.
Rightline Gear features water resistant fabric. You can take down the tent without taking away your gear from the bed due to floorless design.
- The truck’s finish won’t be damaged due to protective straps and nylon buckles.
- For quick and easy setup, the poles and pole pockets are color coded.
- The tent is rainfly in which two adults can sleep.
- It features lantern hanging hook, sky view vent and glows in the dark zipper pulls.
- It is not durable.
- The zippers are poor in quality.
- It can face the fitting problem.
Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent III is the spacious tent where two people can sleep with near about 5.5 feet of headroom. For quick and easy setup, the shock-corded fiberglass poles are used. It is color coded.
- It offers great opportunity to be off the ground for a change.
- The enough of shade is given by the 6 x 6-foot awning that spreads off the tailgate.
- You can enter the truck’s cab through the tent by one large entrance door and one rear access door.
- It has the carry bag for storage.
- It includes two interior pockets and the gear loft that retains your gear structured.
- The users sometimes found that it is not meant for Avalanche truck.
- Some users did not find it easy to set up.
The truck tent reviews will certainly help you to select the best product of your choice. You can go for any of these tents which suit to your truck bed. Before buying, go through the reviews so that in future you don’t face any problem or repent on your decision.