The Nissan 350Z is quite a chic car. It packs performance and aesthetics together to give you the ultimate package for the road. If you want to up your game, you should look at making a few upgrades, starting with the tires. Tires will give you the performance and power you are looking for. You will also get better wheel spin and traction.
While choosing the best tires for 350Z, there are a few factors to consider such as weather conditions, road conditions, and the type of usage. Keeping all these in mind, we have shortlisted a few tires for you. They come with a few great features that will definitely give you a riding upgrade.
Best Tires For 350Z
Please note that we have done our best to shortlist tires for your 350Z. We request you to compare them and make your purchase according to your needs.
1. Achilles MAB244518 ATR Sport Tire
With a section width of 245mm and a rim width of 8 inches, this one is a high performance sport tire. Its load capacity is 1764 pounds while its tread depth is 7.6 inches. Below are a few more things that you should know:
- The tires have a directional tread design and are suitable for both dry and wet road conditions. Thanks to the design, you will get excellent traction.
- The dB silent technology reduces noise and enables you to enjoy a quiet ride.
- The circumferential grooves are excellent for water channeling. They also boost wet traction while minimizing hydroplaning.
- They have a solid center rib that provides stability and superior handling.
- The tire aspect ratio is 45.0.
2. Lexani LXUHP-207 All-Season Tire
This radial tire from Lexani has a section width of 245mm and a tire diameter of 28. The tire aspect ratio is 45.0. It is the perfect choice for you if you drive in moderate weather conditions. Below are a few more features:
- The tire has been designed for those who require comfort, traction all year round, and stability.
- The high performance tire has a unidirectional tread pattern that enhances performance in a specific direction.
- Installation of the tires is easy and guided by arrows so that you know in which direction you should install them.
- The tires have lateral grooves that provide stability in wet driving conditions.
- These are durable tires, which generate very low noise.
3. Lexani LXUHP-207 Performance Tire
This is another good choice from Lexani. It is a performance tire as well with a section width of 245mm and a load capacity of 1764 pounds. The diameter of the tire is 26.7. Read on for additional details:
- These tires have been built with highly advanced engineering to pack performance and comfort together.
- They have circumferential grooves that are carefully designed to maximize dry driving performance.
- The manufacturers label these tires as “ultra-high performance” and have noted that they are perfect for sports cars, coupes, and sedans.
- The tread compound is long-lasting and generates very low noise.
- The radial tires have a rim diameter of 18 inches.
4. Falken Ziex ZE950 All-Season Tire
These all-season radial tires from Falken Ziex will give you great performance throughout the year. Their tread depth is 9.83 inches and the load index rating is 100.0. A few more features have been enlisted as follows:
- The tires have 3D Canyon sipe technology that provides better handling and wear & tear.
- They have a wide angled slot that makes driving in the snow much easier.
- Their sculpted groove further enhances snow driving and eliminates the assembly of rain water in the grooves.
- Hydroplaning resistance is excellent with these tires because they have wide circumferential grooves. Wet handling is outstanding.
- These tires are perfect for crossover vehicles, sports cars, sedans, etc. that focus on mileage and high-performance handling.
5. Michelin 71313 Pilot Sport Tire
Michelin is quite a well-known brand because it manufactures very high quality tires. This particular tire has been engineered to improve handling and stability throughout the year. Let’s find out more:
- The tires have Variable Contact Patch 3.0, which spreads pressure evenly so that you have more control and grip.
- They have Extreme Silica+ compound that gives you complete control of the vehicle even in extreme weather conditions.
- The tires’ large rain grooves and 3-D sipes prevent hydroplaning.
- What we particularly love about these tires is that they are powered by Helio+ technology, which helps you drive with stability even in rain and snow.
- They have biting edges to grab snow for quick stops.
People also ask
1) How long do 350Z tires last?
If you balance them and rotate them regularly, they will easily last for 40,000 miles or so.
2) What size tires are on a 350Z?
There’s a considerable difference in size in the front and rear tires. The size also depends on the model of the car. For example, the 2009 Nissan 350Z has 225-45-18 on the front and 245-45-18 in the rear.
3) Are 350Z models reliable?
Yes, they are.
4) What does R in tire size mean?
R stands for radial construction.
Tires are engineered for different purposes and requirements, which is why comparing the best options and checking them is important. We hope our top choices help make this process easy for you. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us.