We have heard of wheels, tires, and everything else. But rims don’t get nearly as much attention. Rims have a protective function among other features, which means that they enable better driving, stability, and optimal performance. Thanks to rims, mileage stays high as does durability. Due to all these factors, you can expect the value of your vehicle to stay up. That can come in handy during resale.
Best Rims For BMW Series 3
If you are looking to upgrade the rims on your BMW Series 3, we advise that you choose rims that have been specifically designed for your vehicle. Only then will you be able to enjoy specific benefits that high quality rims are popular for.
We are sure you take great care of your car and would only want to purchase premium accessories. This is why our experts conducted extensive research and came up with some reliable rims for your BMW. Since they are all tested rigorously, you can make your pick without worries.
1. New 17 x 8” Replacement Wheel For BMW
This is a large rim made of aluminum. Its bolt pattern measures 120mm and the wheel backspacing is around 34mm. Read on to explore more features:
- The rim is silver-colored and works to improve the overall aesthetic of the vehicle.
- The replacement wheel is ISO 9001 and JWL/VIA certified.
- The entire rim is made of aluminum.
- It is easy to install and does not need professional guidance.
- Many users say that it is reasonably priced as well, which means that you don’t have to worry about spending too much money on the upgrade.
2. Replacement Alloy Wheel Rim For BMW 3 Series
This wheel rim comes to you from Sawyer Auto. It fits all models of the BMW 3 Series with a bolt pattern of 120mm. Additional details are as follows:
- This rim has been designed keeping the OE standards in mind. The final product meets or exceeds the factory expectations.
- The quality is just as good as the factory rim but this one is priced lower.
- The rim has the capacity to accommodate lug nuts, caps, etc.
- Since it is a direct replacement of the original rim, you will find installation to be very easy.
- This is a large rim measuring 17 x 8.5 inches.
3. TOUREN TR60 Wheel With Alloy Steel
The TOUREN TR60 Wheel has a wheel backspacing of 5.65mm and a pitch circle diameter of 112mm. Here are a few more details:
- Its size is 16 x 7 inches, which is slightly smaller than the others but still good enough.
- It is made of aluminum. It is considered a superior material because it is lightweight and durable at the same time. You will not be compromising on strength with this material.
- The mesh pattern is 14-spoked and allows you to see the brake system clearly.
- The wheel comes with a matching center cap.
- Since it has a universal fit, you can install it on any model in the BMW 3 Series.
4. Road Ready Car Wheel
Measuring 17 inches, the Road Ready Car Wheel is among the top choices on our list. It has a painted silver exterior and the following features:
- This is a direct OE fit. It has the exact same measurements as OE rims.
- It is very easy to install. You just need to be sure of the tire size before choosing the model. For the right size, manufacturers guarantee the perfect fit.
- The rims are compatible with all the necessary equipment such as lug nuts, winter tires, wheel covers, and TPMS sensors.
- Each rim comes with a center cap to match the design.
- They are made with aluminum and have flawless construction.
5. 20-Inch Rims – Black Wheels – Set Of 4
If you do not have a tight budget and would like to choose a set of 4 rims for all your tires, you should choose this recommendation. Here are the reasons why we say so:
- The wheel size is 20 inches, which is massive.
- It is made of alloy steel as opposed to aluminum. The material is sturdy, rust-resistant, and long lasting.
- These are strong and durable rims that are also highly aesthetic. They have a premium, luxurious feel.
- The pitch circle diameter is 108mm and the width of the rim is 9 inches.
- The bolt pattern has 5 holes and the offset measures 30mm.
People Also Ask
1.) What Are The Benefits Of Rims?
- Better handling
- Fuel economy
- Corrosion and rust resistance
- Lighter weight
2.) Is There A Benefit To Alloy Wheels?
Yes, alloy wheels improve fuel economy.
3.) What Wheels Do BMW Cars Use?
4.) Do Bigger Wheels Affect Performance?
Yes, bigger wheels improve stability but if the diameter is more, acceleration may be compromised.
5.) What Size Rims Are On A BMW?
19 inches. But, you can choose from 20, 21, and 22 inches.
6.) How Do I Know What BMW Wheels I Have?
You can check the OE numbers on the inside.
Make your BMW 3 Series look more luxurious than ever with any of the aforementioned rims. The right wheels will also improve mileage and give you excellent stability. All our recommendations are tried and tested, and you can choose any of them without a doubt. All the best!