Car owners often lookout for Xenon bulbs for replacing their headlight bulbs. The bulbs produce a brighter light than the halogen or LED bulbs. Xenon bulbs also have a longer lifespan and provide better visibility. These bulbs use HID, which stands for High-Intensity Discharge technology that delivers superior performance. Unlike the halogen lamps that use the burning of the filament for giving light, Xenon bulbs use electrodes to charge the gas inside the bulb. A lot of companies use the tungsten electrode, which aids in producing the light that comes out.
Apart from the functioning of the Xenon bulbs, they also look stylish and. Car owners go for these bulbs as it adds to the appearance of your car. In this article, we are particularly looking at the options for the D1S headlight bulbs as these are more preferred and also have a better performance than compared to others. D1S HID bulbs have a square integrated igniter base on the lamp, unlike DS2 lights that have different igniter bases. The design of the D1S bulbs helps in preventing the deviation of the optical axis and also enhances peripheral visibility.
So to replace your factory installed lights with brighter and better bulbs lets go through the top five options for the best D1S bulbs available in the market:
Best D1S Bulb
1. Philips D1S Standard Authentic Xenon HID Headlight Bulb
The first option on the list is this Xenon Headlight Bulb from the known and trusted brand of Philips. The company is known for its topnotch quality products and innovative technology they use to make the products. These D1S headlight bulbs are DOT compliant with 300-3350 Lumens that helps the lights to deliver better performance. The Xenon light technology in these bulbs aids the driver by providing more visibility along with cutting down the power needed to operate the light. These lights give two times more amount of light as compared to other headlights available for your cars. One can follow the instructions and easily install the lights in their car for better visibility and superior performance.
- The bulbs feature Original Philips Xenon technology making them one of the best alternatives available in the market.
- All the headlight bulbs come with a certification of authentication on the packaging.
- These D1S bulbs consume less energy and enhanced visibility on the road.
- It has both the settings of high beam and low beam along with wattage of 35 W.
- The HID lights are beneficial for the people driving on highways as it gives more time to react to road hazards and ensure the safety of everyone in the car.
2. RCP D1S 6000K Xenon Replacement Bulb
The next option on this list is this 6000K Xenon replacement bulbs providing three hundred times brightness. It is compatible with 35W/55W and AC/DC HID ballast. The headlights are about 3200 lumens, which gives two times more visibility to the drivers. The tungsten wiring used in the headlights gives a more stable light output along with a service life of more than 2500 hours. The high-tech design of these Xenon headlights provides enhanced durability and shock resistance. As the bulbs are brighter than the regular halogen bulbs, one can opt for these headlight bulbs to get better visibility, high-end performance and more brightness. The manufacturers suggest using lamp-holders with high-temperature resistance as it can help in preventing vaporization and atomization that are generally caused due to lighting.
- The headlight bulbs come with easy plug and play installation, making it convenient for the beginners to installing them without any hassle.
- These lights are heat-resistant, oil-resistant and water-resistant, thus preventing the leakage and short circuits during monsoon.
- There are three color variants available for this alternative: Factory White, Diamond White and Ice Blue. So now, you can select the colors in light according to your preference.
- The anti-quartz glass on the headlights helps in preventing the cracking in mirrors and shade.
- All the headlight bulbs have precise focal lengths, ensuring that there is no glare and discomfort caused while driving the car.
3. HYB 6000K 35W D1S car Xenon HID Headlight
The customers have liked this option for getting a replacement headlight for their cars. It has an innovative design with a metal base to prevent optical axis deviation. Unlike the regular halogen lamps that can produce 1000 lumens of light, these Xenon lights can produce 3200 lumens of light, making it a better option as compared to the halogen bulbs. It has easy pull and plug installation making it easier for anyone to install the lights without any tools or assistance. The lights also have an ultra-wide-angle broad vision that gives the driver the needed visibility. Drivers can now drive with ease in nights or the areas with less visibility with these Xenon headlights. It is also waterproof and prevents leakage in rains.
- This pair of Xenon headlights use 35W wattage and provides with 300 times more brightness than the regular halogen lamps.
- There are three different variants available for these lights: 4300K, 6000K and 8000K. 4300K gives a warm white light, 6000k option gives pure white light and 8000K variant provides with light blue light. The 6000K are ideal for using it in cars.
- It is made with durable materials and has a lifespan of up to 3000 hours.
- These Xenon lamps cut down the power consumption by 40% and provide more brightness along with increased visibility.
- It uses the electronic excitation gas emission instead of tungsten, which improves the overall performance of the bulbs.
- The pair of headlights come with a one-year free replacement.
4. Sinoparcel D1S Xenon HID Headlights Bulb
Another excellent alternative that one could consider for getting D1S headlight bulbs is this pair of Xenon HID headlights from Sinoparcel. It produces three times the more light as compared to the halogen bulbs. This bulb uses 3200 lumens, which helps in cutting down the energy consumption and delivering more performance when it comes to brightness and visibility. It is similar to OEM bulbs as the quartz glass of the blubs helps in avoiding glare and making it easier for the drivers to concentrate. These Xenon headlights work on the tungsten filament that makes it last longer five times more than other lamps. This product also gets a brownie point for its price range, overall quality and the superior results it has delivered so far.
- The headlight has a UV resistant tube that aids in reducing the damage caused due to ultraviolet radiation along with extending the lifespan of the lamps.
- As the headlights are waterproof, there are relatively low chances of short circuits or water leakage.
- It is easy to install these bulbs without needing any tools. You just have to pull and plug the lights as per the instructions given on the package.
- There are three color variants available for this option: 4300K, 6000K and 8000K.
- It is dust-proof, heat-resistant and wear-resistant, which adds in the durability of the lights.
- These pair of Xenon HID headlights come with a two-year warranty along with lifetime support for all their customers.
5. CougarMotor HID Xenon Headlight Replacement Bulbs – D1S
You can also opt for these D1S Xenon bulbs that operate on 35W electric power, cutting down the power consumption by 40%. The bulbs are of the exact alignment to fit the cars as they are laser aligned to the base while manufacturing for ensuring the tight beam pressure. As the bulbs also have a blend of Xenon gas to give the proper color and temperature that doesn’t fade away with time. One can easily install this pair of bulbs without using any tools. The lamps have a high luminous efficacy flux up to 7600 lumens per pair. All the bulbs deliver a topnotch performance along with enhanced durability and shock resistance.
- This pair of Xenon headlights come with an estimated lifespan of 3000 hours, which makes it an ideal purchase for all the car owners.
- There is a ceramic tube inside the bulb’s aid in preventing the high voltage leakage, ensuring the safety of everyone.
- Each bulb is designed to perfectly fit the factory OEM housing without making any modifications or wiring to it.
- All the bulbs are engineered to make them compatible with the existing D1S headlamp optics.
- It is IP67 waterproof making it resistant to the water, leakage and short circuits that can be caused due to rain.
All the above-stated products have received positive reviews and ratings due to their overall functioning. The manufacturers make sure that the lamps are designed as per the design of the car to avoid rewiring or any modifications. Also, as the Xenon bulbs have an excellent efficiency than the halogen bulbs when it comes to brightness and visibility, choosing any of the products is going to make your purchase worth it. I hope this article helps you in finding the alternative that is in your budget and also fulfills all the other criteria.