When it comes to choosing car tint, many options present themselves. Two of the most popular ones are crystalline and ceramic. Also, among the most popular brands for these tints is 3M.
3M Crystalline Vs Ceramic
3M is a leader in films among many things because the brand exemplifies trust, quality, performance, and style. For years, it has been on top due to these reasons. But, how can you choose between two products from the same manufacturer? We understand it can get confusing, which is why we decided to help you by comparing 3M crystalline and ceramic.
3M Ceramic Car Film
Ceramic film from 3M is made of multiple layers of ceramic and is powered by nanotechnology. The film is extremely thin and is almost invisible. Even through a microscope, you will not be able to see the 3M ceramic car tint. Its other features are as follows:
- It does not corrode even after years of usage.
- Its color retention property is one of the best in today’s times.
- The film has the ability to reject around 59% of the solar energy.
- It also keeps 95% visible light at bay.
- UV protection is around 99%.
- Its SPF is 810.
- Glare reduction is not very great, especially when you compare it to other series. It is around 60%.
3M Crystalline Car Film
If you are looking for something better than average car films, you will love crystalline car films from 3M. It is considered the best in many regards. Let’s take a look at some of its features:
- It provides the utmost comfort and quality.
- Even without darkening your windows, it will provide more protection than tinted films.
- It has been made to reject sunlight that produces heat and only focus on visible light.
- It has the ability to reject around 60% solar energy.
- It blocks around 99% of UV rays.
- The SPF is >1000.
- 97% of the infrared rays will not be able to penetrate through this film.
3M Crystalline Vs Ceramic – The Verdict
From the aforementioned lists of features, we are positive that you have already decided which film to go for. More than anything else, it depends on personal preferences. But, if you want the better option of the two, we advise that you go 3M crystalline. It is the best car film that you can find today with excellent properties that provide the ultimate comfort.
Choosing the right car tint is a critical decision because it decides how comfortable you are in your car. Also, make sure you consider the price factor. Crystalline might feel more expensive but it has superior features. If that doesn’t fit your needs, you can also go with ceramic, which also has some excellent, unmissable properties. All the best!